Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Beautiful Reese

 I can't believe it's been four years since I saw your beautiful face and held you.  You accomplished more in three days of life then some people accomplish in one hundred years.  You continue to inspire me and others four years later.  Your name is on my mind every single day.  We love you and miss you so very much. 
 
Matthew 19:14
 Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” 

3 comments:

The Crowder Family said...

What a precious post about a precious little angel. I can't believe she's 4! I know she loved watching y'all release the balloons for her from Heaven! I pray often that God comforts Katie and Jason and your whole family. How amazing it will be to see her again one day!

Hillary said...

Lots of love to you all today and every day! Reece is such a wonder! To think of all the lives she's changed (just imagine all the ones you don't even know about!) is just amazing!

xoxox

Katie said...

Love you!